TSTE for parts

UWIautoparts

Well, here I am again, the guy with the expensive TSTE for sale. Nobody bit on it. I bit the bullet and put it in the yard.

It is available for parts picking at U-Wrench-It Auto Parts, 2707 E. Michigan ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49048.

I-94 to exit 80

North on Sprinkle Rd. 4.5 miles

West on E. Michigan

1/2 mile on right, big red awning, can't miss us.

Engine w/o accessories (turbo, p/s p/s pump, alt, starter, a/c etc etc)

124.99 + 20.00 corecharge

Turbo 39.99 + 5.00 corecharge

Trans w/o torque converter 59.99 + 10.00 corecharge

Torque Converter 9.99 + 2.00 corecharge

**All parts are you-pull, and I don't know if the parts will still exist at the time of calling***

As of 3-18-06 the powertrain is still in the car, as was most of the interior.

Call me to find out other prices, my name is Jaret

269-345-1183

I just sold the hood the other day, the trans is still good as far as I know. it's a 4t60 (?)

The cars only stay out there for 60-90 days, so come get the parts quick.

As far as the tranny and other parts, if you buy it and it's no good it can be returned in 30 days.

Was the car driveable? Shit if the car drove and seemed to have all gears then that tranny is better than some that I've seen.

Maybe I'll jump on that... $70 for a trans is a damn steal!!!

Shawn

As long as the tranny doesn't have a hole in it somebody had better buy it. If the tranny makes it out of the car it will never be recognized again. It should be bought and rebuilt by someone that knows what it is. :willynilly:

if anyopne wants to go out there i'm down on splitting the costs of gas. It'd be cool if you went shawn, you know 20x more about the TGP's than i do

When are you available? I am available anytime through wednesday. I'm up for going out there, let me know!!!

if anyopne wants to go out there i'm down on splitting the costs of gas. It'd be cool if you went shawn, you know 20x more about the TGP's than i do

When are you available? I am available anytime through wednesday. I'm up for going out there, let me know!!!

wednesday? give me a call tomorrow anytime between 11am-4:30pm or after 8pm

• 2 weeks later...

PM me your # and I can definately do that.

call me when u can shawn[br]Posted on: March 29, 2006, 08:05:11 PM_________________________________________________anyone wanna go see this friday?

I could go monday....

i can't! i'll have to figure it out, i could go good friday, but i don't know if u can[br]Posted on: April 06, 2006, 11:52:26 AM_________________________________________________Buler????

My buddy and I pulled off the following and can be shipped anywhere or picked up .... Located in Kalamazoo MI. email me or pm for offers. My neighbor paid for them and is just looking to recover the cost of pulling them and make a few extra dollars in the process.

Intercooler $40+ Shipping

Upper Plenum $15 + Shipping

Crossover (good condition) $25 + Shipping

Rear manifold $20 + Shipping

MAP sensor $15 + Shipping

Instrument Cluster $25 + shipping

MEMCal chip. $25 + Shipping

Or $150 +shipping for the whole lot. (his cost was ~$110 IIRC)

From the looks of it the turbo was no good, so we didnt pull it.

When i left the DIC was still available and the downpipe was still available, as well as the turbo itself.