Headlights "on" warning chimes...ALL THE FRIGGIN T

NOHC_WBody

I stop the car. it goes away. I move....it chimes. I turn the lights off, it goes away. I turn em' back on...it starts again..... I have to keep the radio at a damn near deafening level just to keep from hearing it.

What is this?????????

i cant believe im actually saying this but i recommend ripping it out before bashing it with a hammer. despite my destructive nature i would get as much of it out as possible first. also when you end up taking various relays and wires with the chime model when you smash it with a hammer you wont be happy. my recommendation?

remove, then punch (or bash)

I stop the car. it goes away. I move....it chimes. I turn the lights off, it goes away. I turn em' back on...it starts again..... I have to keep the radio at a damn near deafening level just to keep from hearing it.

What is this?????????

NOHC,

Check your fuses... I too had this problem and like JS91Z34 said, I had a electrical problem. If you turn the key over and the fuse pops again, you're in for a treat... let me if you do...

- RedFox340