Pics of my new deck in my 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix

sonick

The guy I bought it from wired it up for me, but i did the physical installation myself 2 days ago!!!

z28959744.jpg

z28959869.jpg

z28959911.jpg

z28959955.jpg

Too bad no more steering wheel controls.

Sounds way better than the stock cassette deck (the one with the 5-band EQ).

I got mine for something like 60-80 shipped to Canada. Just gotta look for a deal. I really like my radio buttons, keeps my eyes on the road. :)

Deck is looking good BTW. 8)

I don't care for that display much though.

x2 Other than that it looks pretty good. :) I can't wait to get an aftermarket HU, they have a much cleaner sound.

not a bad install, i have a OLD (10 or so years now) clarion deck in the lumina, i hate it, i for the life of me cannot set the time, but it just keeps on working, so who am i to complain. hopefully yours will serve you well.

that looks good man....dont you have a badass STE??????
hah not really Badass, just very clean and in good condition.

Pics: http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=371123

Though the mechanical parts are starting to show their age. Its running a bit lean, gotta get a tune-up for it. Also the power steering is starting to groan and creak (maybe just needs power steering fluid). And possibly the alternator or battery is ready to be replaced as each morning it struggles to fire up.

• 3 weeks later...
Did I read that correctly that your system MUST be a wireless remote version for this to work??

Yes, has to have a wireless remote.

I bought a hardwired adapter for my 96 GP SE (Sony HU), MSRP was like $100.00, found one on ebay for $12.00 shipped, weeee..too bad I sold the car...:-/ company was sound______ something or another..