TGP Articles

Addicted To Boost

Does anybody have any articles- esp. magazines or dealer brochures with TGP tests/drives, etc.? Could you post them? Thanks :)

Lazy ass :roll: only about an inch above your eyes when you came here to this Forum page, a list longer than you shwinger :lol: and where else but ebay to get all of them :wink: Good luck :D. Just don't get a full-on shwinger and pay $8 for a single page or $12 for an article, been cheaper in the past many times!

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29410

Back to bed for me, G-Night.

Jeff M

Ahh, freebies eh? :wink: No problem 8)

Actually backing up to that list here, its tells just how much, pages and such so you can tell which ones are worth getting in full size/top quality :)

Jeff M

Thanks, Jeff. :wink: Thanks for being patient with the newbie (me) lol :lol:

Thanks for letting me be razzin :P ya while I get you into the right direction with some help :) least I hope it was help :lol: .

We are all here to help and sometimes like to rib ya/each other, some of that is because we have been there and know what it's like to just be starting out, ahhh the good old days...."where is the PCV Valve" :shock: ), and some just to have some fun and break up the usual 8)

Nice to have someone cool and relaxed added to the board. So you are more than welcome to join in :D. Use that search feature and avoid too many guys slapping you around and/or ignoring you as it can get old hearing the same old questions :wink:, but if you must ask well then, ask!. Also check out some of the nice web sites of the owners here, that will answer a lot of questions AND tease the shit out of you with all the different sweet mods owners have done to their rides, some excellent ICE setups, engine bays, power mods, custom work all over the place, and some super clean examples of these cars 8). Like any 16 year old car, its going to need some fixing up, that’s a given for any used car, thing is few "used cars" are the TGP/TSTE :D , but its not as complicated as some can be to work on, hell even new and this one really gets me; friend of mine had a new Lexus LS430, after one year it needed a new fuel pump and transmission for $6k, warranty is nice but still a pain when your ride is down but new is better :?: :roll: and a Lexus :shock: . I know lots of examples like this but anyways, figure about $500 to $1,500 to fix up most of the things the previous owner’s have neglected, except for these owners here 8).

Jeff M

Hey it's no problem :wink: from what I've seen so far, you are very helpful (you've even taken the time to help me already :D ) and I am glad to be welcomed to the board. :) Thanks for the info and I'm sure there are good days to come. :lol: Thanks