Where's my BUILD SHEET?

akman

Hey y'all. I'm the proud owner of a '99 Grand Prix SE and I was wondering if anyone knows of the location of the assembly line build sheet. I've checked every place that I can think of in my car, but if there's a certain place that build sheets are stashed and someone knows about it, I'd be interested in that information.

In the trunk on the spare tire cover, or on the trunk lid. Also (dont know about w-bodies doing this), sometimes under the hood

Jon

No, thats the RPO code sheet. He wants the paper sheet that was used on the assembly line. For that, check under the rear seat.

What all is on it? Thats kinda inersting. How exactly do you get to it in my 96 CS? I have my window sticker and that, didnt know there was more

Jon

Not under the rear seat (I checked there yesterday). The assembly line build sheet has all the vehicle codes and information for the manufacturer, such as option codes and color codes. The RPO sticker also has those codes, but the build sheet has more info.

I got a build sheet today it was wierd acctually.

I ordered a headlight harness for my STE turbo from a Junk Yard out east and I also got some side emblems too and a head light switch. and they found it under the passenger seat and figured I would like it so they sent it with my order.

now Im going to look and see if I can find mine in my car.

I still have the one from my 1977 tunderchicken,my old 84 crown vic (I also have the punch card for the old style computer too for that car), and the one for my 78 Lincoln town car too.

Guest 89regal31

they dont put a build sheet in them anymore just your option label in the trunk. i can get you a build sheet if i have your vin. let me know i can fax or mail it to you.