Just noticed something.....

Darksyde

I never realized that the Z34's had heater ducts under the front seats for the back passengers...I've had my damn car long enough you'd think at some point i would have noticed this......Just thought i'd share.....

I never realized that the Z34's had heater ducts under the front seats for the back passengers...I've had my damn car long enough you'd think at some point i would have noticed this......Just thought i'd share.....
:lol: if you have ever removed the seats you would have noticed this long before now

It was an option on my Beretta (mine has them), but I'm not sure if they were standard on W's. I'm 95% certain my STE doesn't have them with the power seats, and ABS computer tucked under the seats.

Sedans also? I've never seen any vents in the rear... maybe i'm not looking hard enough

they are under the front seats and point at the rear seat passenger's feet, thats why you don't see them

They're standard on every single first generation W-body.

I was gonna say.. they're not on mine..

Okay, make that the 1988-1993's. I've never ever EVER seen one in that generation without them.

Mine has the ducts in it too. But weird car has optional sport steering wheel, AC, cruise, power seats, power locks, optional radio, but crank windows!

I looked all over under my seats in the TSTE, and didn't see them.....

With the heater cranked up, I couldn't feel any air coming into the back from under the seats.

:?: