I may be going!

Guest cutlass88er

Guest cutlass88er

Ok so I'm still trying to weigh in the pros and cons of buying another w-body or keeping my cutty well anyways I was wondering if anybody is selling their W's anytime soon? If so how much? I was thinking maybe up to $2k for a decent W :?:

I think it's the fact that everybody around me is getting new cars and I'm feeling envious. Pretty much any W is open(not sure about Regal, I'm sorry I just can't feel it) Another Cutty would be nice but a Prix with cladding or a 93+sedan or lumina Euro/Z34:!: :!: :!:

Any sellers :?:

I think it's the fact that everybody around me is getting new cars and I'm feeling envious.

Yea, I know how that feels. I know when my buddy gets his newer GP this summer, I'll be feeling the same way again.

I'm looking to get rid of mine soon, but way more than what you're looking to spend.

Still more than $2000, but my grandma has a '93 Lumina sedan she's asking $3000 for.

ONLY 27,000 MILES!!

Maui Blue/gray cloth

3.1 V6/four-speed auto

power windows

power locks

deluxe cloth 60/40 bench seat with storage armrest

power trunk release

luggage rack

rear defrost

AM/FM stereo with cassette

tilt wheel

cruise

carpeted floor mats

unfortionately has whitewall tires and k-mart hubcaps (originals stolen)

was rustproofed and scotchguarded when new

all reciepts since new

Paint is starting to peel in a spot on the roof, but the body is otherwise ok. No bodywork done to it...

Brian holy shit that dealer the regal is at is right next to my high school. sorry for the cursing but thats fuckin wierd. ive been there a couple times

come down here next wednsday and we can look at it! i bet itll still be there. actually now that i think about it, my stupid friend was looking to buy a beat POS 4x4 from them and they told him he had to buy it form them on ebay. they put all their cars on ebay and you have to buy it from them off there. if anyone wants if i have spare time i can go take additional pics

thats fine.....if your talking about the one on youngs/bakers basin road (i dont know how you knew that, its the only one around here) its sucks. the guy kinda overcharges and he comes off as a dick to me personally. i basically have gotten anything that i can from that one 93 GTP they have there. i didnt have an eye out for cutlasses so maybe theyll have something for you

Isnt that the place where you can steal like whole seats out of there because there's no back fence?

PS how high are the prices, throw me some examples

i paid $75 bucks for a cluster out of there and a $35 for a mirror with a cracked reflective part. theres no back fence??????? dude im gunna check that out tomorrow, i just have no idea how the hell id get back there

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to get rid of mine soon, but way more than what you're looking to spend.

Still more than $2000, but my grandma has a '93 Lumina sedan she's asking $3000 for.

ONLY 27,000 MILES!!

Maui Blue/gray cloth

3.1 V6/four-speed auto

power windows

power locks

deluxe cloth 60/40 bench seat with storage armrest

power trunk release

luggage rack

rear defrost

AM/FM stereo with cassette

tilt wheel

cruise

carpeted floor mats

unfortionately has whitewall tires and k-mart hubcaps (originals stolen)

was rustproofed and scotchguarded when new

all reciepts since new

Paint is starting to peel in a spot on the roof, but the body is otherwise ok. No bodywork done to it...

Hmmm... I see no interest, but nevermind anyway it is sold now 8)