Fucker molested my fender today....

ihateallmustangs

This dumb fuck in my works parking lot in a rig decided to use the back area of the parking lot to turn his rig and trailer around. He also decided to rub his lug nuts all over my fender (totalled it completely) , sractched my door up ,etc... Got a estimate of$1650 worth of damage.

His company is paying for all the damages.. At first they said oh just put it through insurance. But i kicked up a huge fuss. Why should I pay a $500 deductable and have my rates risen over this dumb asses action. Nope they are writing me a check.

I wish something like that would happen to my car.....all the apint is peeling off my fenders :(

Where? I've never seen it.

Ohh and lugnuts did that!? :shock:

BTW- you have a international?!

I dont think my car is an international... but they were on the car when i got it.. It was one owner too some chick bought it brand new.

I dont think my car is an international... but they were on the car when i got it.. It was one owner too some chick bought it brand new.

Hmm..was it ever wrecked?

Hmm..was it ever wrecked?

not since this incident. I prolly will fix it myself and keep the rest of the money.