New track times

SleeperRed90TGp

Thanks guys, :D I just keep hacking away at it, maybe someday I’ll get a 12.99 time slip. That’s the one I’ll frame. :lol: :lol:

Jud

Congrats old man 8) , keep the young-ens challenged :wink: , you just need to have kits of your setup so others can get there your way :shock: Kenny might have some performance kits here soon, if I can work that :shock: 8)

Jeff M

wow..saw the new platform. I don't dig the site back ground though. Some tripes or pattern would do wonders. Time for a new banner too...the layout doesn't do it justice. But I like it.

Yea, a banner is on the way, and there are other user selectable themes available too. Not all of them are customized for the forum yet though.

Yea, a banner is on the way, and there are other user selectable themes available too. Not all of them are customized for the forum yet though.

Super wow, that is a ton of work dude, I won't even bother with nit-picking, as I am sure you will test and tune that when its needed 8) but for now took a bit to get that all done :D , very nice change, wish I knew even a little of what you do in this area :wink:

Jeff M

Thanks Luke it is a nice looking forum. Only thing wrong is my smily faced beer drinkers are gone that Kenny gave me. :cry: I like the I think turbos and the beer drinkers. 8)

Jud