Silverstars are expensive!

dbtk2

one of my silverstars burnt out last night :bash: ...lasted a year and a half though...i guess thats not too bad....now the question is, do i wanna replace it with another silverstar or try those eurodesign bulbs out instead!?...hmmm....decisions decisions... :think:

Believe me dude, stay FAR away from those bulbs..

Werd. I had some of them eBay bulbs in my Aurora, and they were DIM....so dim in fact, when I sold the car, the guy who bought it called me and asked why the headlights were so shitty. :lol:

one of my silverstars burnt out last night :bash: ...lasted a year and a half though...i guess thats not too bad....now the question is, do i wanna replace it with another silverstar or try those eurodesign bulbs out instead!?...hmmm....decisions decisions... :think:

Believe me dude, stay FAR away from those bulbs..

Werd. I had some of them eBay bulbs in my Aurora, and they were DIM....so dim in fact, when I sold the car, the guy who bought it called me and asked why the headlights were so shitty. :lol:

well...it wasnt Hilite Superwhites...i can attest to that. as soon as i finish installing my bulbs and aiming them, ill take a pic...they are definitely brighter than Silverstars.

Haha. Was driving down the road with low beams on and no fogs and some guy flashed his brights at me. Never had that happen before EVER in any car. Every car I've ever had has had really shitty lights. So of course to be nice I just turned my fog lights on too when he flashed me. :lol: In some cars (like the STE for instance) I always drive around with the brights on because they are so dim nobody even knows they are the brights.

I'm actually fairly impressed with the lights now, now I just need to get lights that aren't all fogged up. I'm gonna do the fogs w/high beams mod today in class. I might try to do the low beams w/high beams mod too but some say their lights blow up pretty easy like that since its one bulb in my car for both. :roll:

Shawn