Att Bake82

NORBI

oh i have the dual exhaust setup too not hard to add to your cutty i did it in my drive way

ok sorry, then im jelous of you too............................ :lol:

Hey, Bake82. I hate to jack the thread again, but what brand are those wheels and are they 16's or 15's? They look like 16's to me, and if they're not then you sure fooled me. Of course if they're even bigger than that, then I'm just lost, lol.

Yes, they are 16's and are american eagle alloy... I don't know the part # but I'll see if I can't find it....and i got 215/60/16 cooper's on them....

I found a site where they have my rims...they are # 182... if anybody is interested in info on them http://www.nozperformance.com/html/inventory/eagle.html

Just thought I'd let you know if anybody was interested..

Yes, they are 16's and are american eagle alloy... I don't know the part # but I'll see if I can't find it....and i got 215/60/16 cooper's on them....

I found a site where they have my rims...they are # 182... if anybody is interested in info on them http://www.nozperformance.com/html/inventory/eagle.html

Just thought I'd let you know if anybody was interested..

They look good man.....yeah i think my wheels are actually the same wheels except for mine has the hidden lugs with the center piece. The spokes and the actual rim look almost exactly the same. I'm not sure what the part # is for mine either, but I bought mine 3 years ago this past february, so your's may possibly be the newer version of mine.....Nice Choice BAKE! :D