Att Bake82

NORBI

I really like your Cutlass Supreme but would make one advice on it what you could do to make it look a little better. Paint black chrome grill or change it from 89+ that will make it more sporty and modern i did it in my 88 Cutlass Supreme (base model) and imporved looks a lot.

Just my 5 cents.

sorry, I don't quite understand, are you saying like get a black grill instead of the chrome ones?? I think thats what you are syaing, but not 100% sure...

ps...thanks for the comments!! nobody around here has the understanding of what a good looking car is!! lol,

red ur such a dik! Thats why i keep comming back to w-body, i love it!!!! My car has high miles compared to some of yours, i just turned 75,000, i thought for a 92 thats not too bad. Later all.

Oh yeah, to get my sorry threadjacking butt back on topic, my Gutlass has 115K on it, and was @ 112 when I bought it. Motor and Tranny have 45K on them out of a wrecked Gutlass as documented by paperwork that could be very easily forged, so I'm gonna say 115K anyway. :lol:

I really like your Cutlass Supreme but would make one advice on it what you could do to make it look a little better. Paint black chrome grill or change it from 89+ that will make it more sporty and modern i did it in my 88 Cutlass Supreme (base model) and imporved looks a lot.

Just my 5 cents.

NORBI

again since everybody has JACKED THIS POST i am just writing to ask you what you meant again, so you know I'm still interested...thanks...

Hey, Bake82. I hate to jack the thread again, but what brand are those wheels and are they 16's or 15's? They look like 16's to me, and if they're not then you sure fooled me. Of course if they're even bigger than that, then I'm just lost, lol.

Two grill parts on the front check it out in black they look little better unless you really like chrome. They changed it black in 89, but i think everybody will agree that they look better in black. I saw once a CS with black grill on front and right after that i painted my black and looks much better.

If you can post pictures of your car with tints i wanted to see a Cuttly like my with tints on it, and i really like your rims, i was just looking to get nice rims for my but couldnt really picture them and your car helped me picture my car with nice rims.

Bake82,

Just wanted to tell you that is one fine looking Oldsmobile. I have always been a fan of the Gen. 1 W-Body Cutlass. I myself have a 91 and I love it. Again, just wanted to tell you thats a nice looking car ya got.

Jason

Hey, Bake82. I hate to jack the thread again, but what brand are those wheels and are they 16's or 15's? They look like 16's to me, and if they're not then you sure fooled me. Of course if they're even bigger than that, then I'm just lost, lol.

Yes, they are 16's and are american eagle alloy... I don't know the part # but I'll see if I can't find it....and i got 215/60/16 cooper's on them....

Two grill parts on the front check it out in black they look little better unless you really like chrome. They changed it black in 89, but i think everybody will agree that they look better in black. I saw once a CS with black grill on front and right after that i painted my black and looks much better.

If you can post pictures of your car with tints i wanted to see a Cuttly like my with tints on it, and i really like your rims, i was just looking to get nice rims for my but couldnt really picture them and your car helped me picture my car with nice rims.

As for the grill parts, I personally like them in chrome. A buddy of mine has an 90 cutty with the black grills and I like mine better...but thanks..I guess I really like chrome!

About the tints, I'll see what I can do. I don't have a dig cam, or scanner, happened to scan them in at a friends house. And right now it's snowing out so my car is dirty as hell, but once it clears up a bit(this weekend hopefully) and I get off crutches, I'll clean it up and maybe get a few pics on for you. I'll keep you posted!

and Brian, and stlunatics, you guys can GO TO HELL!! :lol: :lol: :joke: jealousy can be a brutal thing...actually brian I'm jealous of you...dual exhaust setup looks good!