Other colors

90_Black_TGP

If other colors were available, which would you choose...  

1. 1. If other colors were available, which would you choose...

If other colors would have been available on the TGP, I wonder which one would have been the best seller or the coolest...Which one would you have chosen?

I would probably choose a shade of gray, silver, or possibly the "blue-black" metallic used on late model GP's(not sure if that's the actual name of it, but a lot of people refer to it as that).

Have a Folder of TGP Pics

all the colours i have seen them in.

Yellow!!!!!

YellowTGP.jpg

I remember seeing that...I think it was a photoshop, but I can't remember who posted it.

I thought that Yellow one was infact real......it was a black TGP painted yellow by some crazy person.

ether or its :shock: loud

That is an obvious photoshop :wink: If you noticed, everything has a yellow tint, all the red was taken out of the picture. Yellow grass! :shock:

None of those colors really work for me. I could go for white like many of the 88-90 SE's had. 8) By the way, my name is Nick and I'm new here. :) I'm hoping to buy a TGP sometime this summer. Anyway I'll stop rambling now. :lol: