GP Owners Manual

Pontiac6KSTEAWD

I am searching ebay for a Owners manual. I own a TGP, first is there a diference inbetween a TGP owners manual book, and a standard GP book. Also whats the diference inbetween the 2 styles I am seeing on ebay. One shows a red GP with a B4U kit, the other shows the arse end of a Blue GP. Or is there a diference.

Thanks...

The only two GP manuals I've ever seen are:

A red 2-door with color-keyed sawblades and

a Blue 4-door sedan LE.

The only TGP manuals there are would be the supplements. Other than the picture on the cover, they're almost identical. The red 2-door manual was the early 1990 manual, and shipped with the 1989-built cars (like my LE). It has absolutely no references to the sedans at all (the blue 4-door manual does).*

* = All this information is for 1990 model years only

I've got a 1992 GP owner's manual that I do not need at all.

This manual has a white GP sedan on the cover with red trim and color matched sawblade rims.

Do you want this manual?

Thanks for the offer on the 92. But I am wanting to make it close to original as posible. As since I have a 90.....

I was just wanting to make sure there was no diference inbetween a 90 Grand prix manual, and a 90 TGP manual...