vibration issues

servoalt

heres another one of my penny lol

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8015170304058576/dscf0420/

i would own in street beats but my fucking trunk needs dynamat real bad. these videos were taken when listening to um Some Cut by Lil Scrappy (I think...) someone has stolen the CD and i dunno what the song is

if i hadnt taken the system out, id take a picture of cell phones junping off the decklid.

(about the first video)

my camera's refresh rate isnt very good so it doesnt capture the full movement well. the black thing move a lot and the top of the trunk up by the hinge moves about 1/8 inch. the top and back side of the decklid move about 1/4 in and out. :bash:

lol i have a change bouncer. :lol:

i just thought these videos were funny so id post... nothing really to talk about

Yep...definetally get some sort of sounddeadener in there ASAP! I went to long with out in my car and ended up shearing of the bumper supports on the underside of the bumper......then my bolts came loose and my bumper fell partially off in my back yard.

After sounddeadening you;ll notice a huge improvement in overall SQ as well. Except in my case...where now I can hear my rear window moving...lol

Out of curiosity, do you ever actually turn your stereo up that loud while driving? Can you just not hear music at a lower volume?

i always listen to my stereo that loud and now i have hearing problems. i took my good subs out and i put in the eclipse 12s i have temporarily with a panasonic HU for SQ.

im not putting deadener in it because im sellin the car.

i should put the stuff back in there and take a video of cell phones "racing" down my trunk hahahaha

has anyone else held cell phone races on their trunk?

IM SELLIN ALL MY SUBS, AMP, BOXES, CAPACITOR, ETC...