Broke my windshield wiper sprayer

skiiirt

The piece that clips on to the windshield wiper that sprays the fluid just broke. It froze to the car and I yanked on the wiper. :oops: Is it replaceable?

You can buy them too, but I think they were $15 or so... maybe not that much, but whatever it was, whenever mine got clogged, I didn't want to spend that money. I decided to just stick a pin into the hole of mine and hammer it in, then pull it out. It's definitely a replaceable part though.

I'd rather just buy a new one. I ghetto rigged it with duct tape but im sure that wont hold very long. I have the day off tomorrow so I may just call up a dealer or see if the local napa has a replacement part.

Ive been way to busy to run out to a junkyard. The ones around here are so brutal as it is. I'm waiting for warmer weather to run to the J/Y anyways. It's been about -5F here and just warmed up today to about 23F. I went to partsource to see if they had a replacement but they had this garbage replacement system for $7. Hardly worth the effort.

Yea I broke mine too about a week or so ago... Well I don't think I broke it, but it is broken, so I'm guessing it had to be me :lol: One of the clips still holds when you put it back, so I'm waiting for a J/Y trip too. Mine was the right one...