Att Ismellrealbad

NORBI

I was just looking through ebay and notticed that you bought a pair of 9006 XENON HYPERWHITE HID LIGHT BULBS and wanted to know how are those and are they really white and worth money? ANd do they look cool??

they look cool, but imo they only will look good in the miniquad setup and unfortunatley as i found out its a bitch to do that. for me it required buying a seprate pair of headlight assemblies so that i could let the glue dry overnight in the ones i inserted the HIDs into. i ended up blowing up one of the bulbs i baught off ebay becasue i didnt let the glue sit long enough on my first experiment and the bulb got moisture on it. when i went to just go buy the ones from the store they were more expensive and surprisingly seemed to be of lesser quality that the ones i got off ebay. theyre a bitch to put in but are worth it if you do it right

Thanks a lot i think i will consider buying it since i will start working in Pep Boys next week and will have a 20% discount. (hate changing work DAMN TYCO had to lay off ppl)

i followed lukes instruction but did not have much success as he did. i already have one request for pictures i will post many pictures and findings tomorrow should i wake up early enough to find the time