Getting original window stickers...

3pt1lumina

I tried a search because I thought I've seen this on here before, but had no such luck finding anything.

Does anyone know how to get a new car window sticker for a vehicle? I'd like to get the one for my dad's 97 Lumina.

I know that you can buy blanks for older cars and make them yourself (that's what I did for my Chevelle) but I'd rather have a re-printed one or something.

I know the dealer it was originally sent to, and obviously the VIN so I was wondering if there was a place that you could contact that could print you one?

Thanks. :)

Here's what you do....

You get yourself a DeLorean, and a flux capacitor. Set your clock to a date in 1997 prior to your car being made, wait for a lightening storm and punch it to 88 MPH. Than it's just a matter of finding the dealer your car came from. :D

ive tried.....at a show i saw some guy who remade them, you send him your VIN, and descrip of the car and he'd mail you one for like $35 IIRC

but he went bankrupt or something...he couldn't process my transaction and refunded me...oh well