Here's some of my booty from the Junkyard this morning

jeremy

where was that window sticker at?

it was sitting on the passenger seat of the cutty that I took the UB3/DIS from....there was a stack of service records and the owner's manual too...

FWIW: I threw the CD deck into the car this afternoon and just like I expected the cd player didn't work....I an take it back to them because I bought a warranty, but I know that they don't have any more cd decks there so I might just hang onto it for now because I think the stock tape deck that was in the car had a bad channel

FWIW: I threw the CD deck into the car this afternoon and just like I expected the cd player didn't work....I an take it back to them because I bought a warranty, but I know that they don't have any more cd decks there so I might just hang onto it for now because I think the stock tape deck that was in the car had a bad channel

I'd give you something more than what you paid for it. I REALLY want the correct radio in my car, and I don't care if the CD player works, I just want a working Tuner/radio.

Right now my car has the two knob base GP deck in it. :roll:

I also have a TGP tape player in the closet that I got for Josh's TSTE when I had the car. I'd be willing to trade if you'd be interested.

crosses fingers "please, please, please"

fastbird, why do you need the valve cover?

I want a spare one to work on polishing for the summertime.

I might have one for you, but don't get your hopes up yet.

I'm done getting my hopes up at this point. Whenever someone does have any of those three items, they always want too much, anyway.

Dammit, one of these days I will finally lay my hands on:

-Hood release bezel screws

-3.4L valve cover

-An old Grand Prix DIC

I am going to be upgradeing my DIC on monday from the big button model, to a small button model. If you are wanting the big button type, I would consider selling you mine...

oh well as long as people are looking for it. i need one thanks for checking at least.

If I'm correct, the ashtray was above the DIS in the cutlass. There was a molded piece next to the DIS where you could put stuff next to. I believe there was a cutty in the yard near me with one if that's what you wanted. Drop me a PM if it is.

I'm done getting my hopes up at this point. Whenever someone does have any of those three items, they always want too much, anyway.

There was in my yard the last time I was there. Next time I go in 2 wks, drop me a PM and if no one pulled the LQ1, it should still be there. Drop me a PM if you're interested, and tell me what you're price limit is.

I guarantee I can get those to you for about $50.

$50 for a valve cover? No, thanks.

$50 for a valve cover? No, thanks.

I'm talking about everything..dumbass.

Screws...free

DIC....$5 if Parts Galore has one and it can fit in an airbox

Valve Cover...just pay whatever parts galore's prices are.

$5 if Parts Galore has one and it can fit in an airbox

that is awesome :lol: ....when I was there they had two DICs, one of each older style, I didn't get one because I already have three lying around...

Heza said he's sent me some screws, but that was a week ago and I still haven't gotten them. Of course, he still hasn't gotten the $2 I sent him for it, so there's gotta be something wrong with the USPS between our two towns....

The DIC and the valve cover would be nice to have, though, and I'll Paypal you whatever the cost is. I think you could fit both of them in one of those $7 USPS boxes, but I'm not sure.