Here's some of my booty from the Junkyard this morning

jeremy

I was only there a short time this morning and damn was it cold.....I did manage to grab a couple things of interest, and I was very excited to score an STE seat controls...I just thought the sticker in the last pic was kind of neat so I grabbed it...

d6008e3f.jpg

a8f9ada9.jpg

4b2c2aa9.jpg

be0e256a.jpg

02304b65.jpg

You mean to tell me Olds didn't charge anything for "The Oldsmobile Edge"?!? :lol: Hmmmm, maybe that's the real reason why GM killed off the division :shrug: :lol:

Nice scores! Surprised nobody snapped up that UB3 sooner.

I went to the j/y this morning and saw one of those badges on a euro 3.4. I thought they were afermarket or something, but I don't know anything about those cars anyway. I did however pop the hood on it and it in deed was a complete 3.4, so if no one else gets you that valve cover I would be willing to do it next time I go, I found a 95 GP that I'm gonna take the rear brake setup from. Just let me wait out this weather so its a bit warmer. Maybe 2-3 weeks.

Jeremy I NEED THAT PLATE HOLDER!

Check your PM.

Didn't pop the hood on it to snag a valve cover, hey?

The 94-95's have a specific valve cover, for the cam position sensor, FWIW.

The 94-95's have a specific valve cover, for the cam position sensor, FWIW.

Had no idea. Good to know.

Yeah, and the one's I have seen at Parts Galore have been only 91-93, except for the 96 that was there. But that whole top end is in my basement. :wink: