1990 GP DIC in olds supreme

ihateallmustangs

I have a DIC from a GP SE.Yeah the one with the big screen. Anyways i was gonna make a custom surroon and put it where the ashtray is on the console. or move my stereo below and hook it up were the radio used to be. Will it just plug into a supreme? i saw some spare plugs behind the dash but not sure what they are for.

you will have to do some custom wiring, but it is easy...I put a dic from a 90TGP into the dash my old '97 Cutty....just make the install look clean, or don't do it at all...

you will have to do some custom wiring, but it is easy...I put a dic from a 90TGP into the dash my old '97 Cutty....just make the install look clean, or don't do it at all...

got a pic????? I was thinking I might do the same into my 95!

oh!... Where's the radio now? I'm sticking with my stock fully loaded deck....

I relocated the stock radio to the arm rest console...I always used the steering wheel controls so I didn't need the deck to be visible.

I would just get a bench seat ashtray pod and use the whole GP center console. I'm thinking it would probobly clear the GP DIC. I know the sport pod wont...But good luck with the way you want to do it.

postwhorel.gif

alright...this thread is been killed by whoring, my apologies to the thread starter, if you have further questions, please start another thread...

....this whoring is becoming an increasing problem lately, and I am going to start deleting these types of BS posts that are made just to add to post counts.

Thanks for playing.