old member returns

maroman88

hey guys,

i was a member some time ago when i was younger, my mom had a 92 lumina euro 3.4 and my dad had a 97 monte z34 both in black, both those cars are gone and i miss those 3.4 DOHC motors but theve been appropriatly replaced. currently my moms got a 99 GPGT and my dads got an 02 Monte Intimidator SS. i drive an 88 Camaro and a 92 Rustang GT for a daily driver, check out my cardomain for pics

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mc97z34

yea its been a while and i dont think i ever really posted just kinda lurked around but i had this site saved in my favorites and had a user name so i logged in and figured id say hi:)

what you talkin bout rustang that MUSTANG is b e a utiful yeah the 5.0 isnt the fastest but it could easily beat my cutty and almost any average car you pull up next 2 it by the way if you couldnt tell the by the way im defending ford im FordBoy nice 2 meet u and welcome back

what you talkin bout rustang that MUSTANG is b e a utiful yeah the 5.0 isnt the fastest but it could easily beat my cutty and almost any average car you pull up next 2 it by the way if you couldnt tell the by the way im defending ford im FordBoy nice 2 meet u and welcome back

grammar is your enemy i see....

yea i had that lumina, best dam car ever, it didnt sell on ebay but i got 2500 for it localy and ive seen it once since then, looked funny with new york plates on it, as for the Rustang it should be sold this week making my camaro my daily driver for the first time in 3 years :twisted:

:EDIT: the parents drive the W-Body's in the family, although id sure love a black cutty supreme vert:)