The new Kings of W-bodys..

THe_DeTAiL3R

choose your W  

3 members have voted

1. 1. choose your W

impalla SS if i had to choose, i sat in one at the auto show it was definately prety nice, but it looks entirely too much like a cobalt.

give me a loaded to the brim black 05' impalla SS and we'd be talking.

Buick LaCrosse gets the nod from me.

Absolutely most fantastic looking car of the bunch (they all look good though), solidly built, and a great riding and very comfortable car to boot. Nice interior as well.

Just overall much classier than the rest.

Kevin

PS - Lucerne is not a W Body.

I don't like a single one of them :(

sorry.

Agreed. They are all ugly. :thumbsdown:

If for some unrealistic reason I was forced to buy a brand new or even an up to 3yrs old used car, it isn't going to be GM. Most likely not even domestic.

Although if I HAD to choose from one of those... I'd get the GXP and part the bitch out, stuff that LS4 in my Cutlass.

FWIW, the Lucerne is based upon the platform that underpins the new Cadillac DTS...

GMInsideNews say they're G-Bodies :?

And none of those are the king of anything. They're just kinda there with a total lack of styling.

Well I guess since I have a Grand Prix, I think I would rather have a Grand Prix over any of those. My second choice is definitely the LaCross, I love the way it looks..inside and out!!!!! And as mentioned before, that Grand Prix at the very top is just a "Special edition" of a Grand Prix. The GXP's come with 18" Chrome 5-spoke wheels. Go on Pontiac.com and click on Grand Prix photo gallery and look at the second picture. It says at the bottom, "Grand Prix Special Edition"

FWIW, the Lucerne is based upon the platform that underpins the new Cadillac DTS...

GMInsideNews say they're G-Bodies :?

And none of those are the king of anything. They're just kinda there with a total lack of styling.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks so :)\

If I had to buy something new today, it would be 2000-2005 impala. maybe a ex-cop car, or an SS.

About the only thing out of the lineup coming out of GM for the last five years or so that I even remotely liked was the Monte Carlo SS Intimidators... I loved the body lines and styling on those cars...

Other than that, GM definitely needs to go back to RWD for the more "muscle" cars, I agree with that. Maybe all the W-bodys, but at least the sport models... who wants a sports car that you cant gun it around a corner and fishtail through the intersection? I have to drive a damn truck anymore to do that.

Or my boyfriend's mustang. :roll:

Crap again, I wasn't paying attention when I put up that pic of the GP. I do think that the new "special edition" or whatever looks WAY better than the GXP. I'd rather have one of those GTs with the special exterior and the L67... that would be my ultimate NEW w-body choice. :)