Did my buddy Pay too much?

Guest cutlass88er

Did he pay too much?  

1. 1. Did he pay too much?

This made me think. I got my 95' Cutlass for around 9 grand. With 3 yr 36,000 mile warrentey. IT only had 40,000 miles on it when I got it in 2002. Good or Bad? Also I've read and heard that there wasn't an SL model made in 95' but thats what my car is. All my paperwork says it is. What do ya think of this?

Laterz,

William Grimmer

Yeah, I would think you paid too much too!

Our fully loaded '94 convertible only cost $3000 in 2002 and it books higher than a 95 non-convertible. Granted, ours had 119k miles and no warranty, but still, that's a $6000 difference. That would more than cover any repairs probably for the next 10-yrs and as for mileage, these cars don't get any less reliable with miles (or should I say, these cars aren't any more reliable with fewer miles) so to me, mileage makes little difference.

Anyway, I think it's great that there are people out there driving up the value of old W-bodies. If enough people keep it up, their resale might be as good as an import. :lol: