To Hell and Back

97loudcut

I have literally just been to hell in back. Not only did everything go wrong that could have but it is about 5 degrees here in MI.

But in the end I suceeded.

I replaced my turn signal bublbs with SYLVANIAS new product and when the lights are off the bublbs are blue and when they turn on they glow amber. Great mod. Then I put in my new headlights (courtesy of Ebay) wich are eurodezins "8000 K (haha" blue headlights. They look amazing. Deffintly not that cheap blue. I will post pictures soon. I am getting a car wash tomorow.

I have frostbite. :fruity:

Why did you get 8000K? :think: HIDs/Daylight is right around 4300K, anything over is just for looks and doesn't really do much? :roll: However, you are quite the work horse, 5 degrees, working on a car....ouch,that sucks :cry:

I wanna see pics of your headlights. I found what your talkin about on ebay and wanna see how good they really are, i'm tired of my crappy headlights but don't wanna pay out the ass for silverstars.