Can't spin them friggin tires

Guest donkeykongrape

(even my garden tractor) can spin tires.

That's funny that you say that because I use to have a lawnmower (garden tractor) that I could dump the clutch and it would squeel the tires, it was very amusing.

That's funny that you say that because I use to have a lawnmower (garden tractor) that I could dump the clutch and it would squeel the tires, it was very amusing.

thats like when you air the rear tires down and dump it and wheely the lawnmower...thats fun too

thats like when you air the rear tires down and dump it and wheely the lawnmower...thats fun too

Used to do that all the time when I mowed my grandfathers lawn....thats lots of fun!

@ people referring to their 3.1s as "smoking" the tires....

I was thinking the same thing.

Shawn

Ive spun em in the rain, but never really tried to light em up on dry pavement.......

Maybe I should try since I have my winter tires on.... :lol:

Why not, winter's almost over anyhow. Just watch out for trash cans there Jay. :lol: