Pushbumper

92LuminaRS

Looking at my sig for so long and wanting to do the RS conversion on my car (now that it's suoopsed to warm up!) I want a pushbumper.... Well, more like a safari bar.. Where can I get a relitavely small one that wont look like ass for cheap?

what the hell is an "RS Conversion"?? I have never heard of a Lumina RS let alone a conversion into one....

RS: Rally Sport :wink:

No shit there is no such thing, I rally cross my car all over the place out here becuase like 60% of the roads are dirt, and I figured FTW why not :lol:

Dave: That is an awesome site with alot of cool shit! I bookmarked it for future reference, definately badass stuff there!

Kinda looking for something like this (but not $300! lol) good for tapping/pushing things around and a good mounting point for some lights too!

3a_1_b.JPG

I think if you get the impala ones, you could do it with minimal mod's.

that's one of my fav' sites on the net - I've bought a bunch of junk from them (like a couple pairs of shooting gloves and such)

--Dave.

if you get a pushbumper... you better get some kind of undercover rounded globe light like the undercover cops have haha... i dare you to try and pull someone over one day lol.

I wish my lumina looked like that cop one in your sig.. i could rig up the lights, and people already tell me they think my car is a cop car when i come down the street hahaha. Imagine if i had a light bar on the roof and a pushbumper on mine... at night with red paint ppl dont know better.

I've pulled people over in my car before :lol:

Dont get caught doin that dude, people dont take lightly to stuff like that anymore

What exactly are you planning on pushing? :roll:

i had 9c1 pushbars on my 91 caprice and wound up helping a kid in a broken lumina get his car out of harm's way and into a parking lot. and i pushed a couple cars up onto trailers with them. that, and it totally looked like a cop car with the pushbars and black wheels and whip antennas so i never got pulled over :lol: