Twin Engine Cutlass

pete95cutty

different ppl? you tellin me 2 guys have dome this with a cutlass?

No. That's James and Al (James is on this board under the SN gp90se posted). They both worked on creating that project.

from first hand expreince with the guy. they are a fun bunch and the body is in pretty good contition exception of the interior.. or whats left of it. they are working on headers for the 3.8 and hopefuly replaceing the 3100 with another 3.8. that was last july at UMM3 where he ran his 14s

Id say put 2 turbo L36 s in there, that would be quite the beast. But that car is still the coolest thing ive seen in a long time, everytime they post an update to it i have to spend some time drooling.

from first hand expreince with the guy. they are a fun bunch and the body is in pretty good contition exception of the interior.. or whats left of it. they are working on headers for the 3.8 and hopefuly replaceing the 3100 with another 3.8. that was last july at UMM3 where he ran his 14s

Sorry but he hit 13s....believe a 13.8x. I was at UM3 and rode in the car down the quarter.

Here is a walk around of the car vid:

646C145A-9B42-4131-BE7F-FDA021C05391.jpgClick here to see Video

As you can see in the video the body was PERFECT! Freshly painted for the meet. I can say I was very surprised with how it looked...and that was stock lol.

All the videos going around though when the car was in the works were before the paint and it did look a little rough.

The car was built right, defiently just not thrown together. It is an earlier cutty though as far as the interior, think like pre 94? And backseat....yeah right, the motor is right behind ya. :twisted:

yeah the cutty is Al and I's project we put two engines in his 94 cutlass supreme and now call it the 442 (425ci-4wd-2 (twin) engines)

it went from a 16.9 to a 16.5 after stripping the whole interior out (before rear engine) and now has run a best of 13.81 at 98.2 mph at a race weight of 4330 lbs (1/2 fuel cell and Al's 130lb a$$ in the car)

not bad fer what are essentially factory stock engines with porting work and backcut valves, if ya use the factory ratings of 160Hp each engine (3800 does have more Tq and i would estimate we have +10Hp each engine after all the work we did to em) thats only 320 Hp driving this lead sled of a cutty to those times... :lol:

the 1.90 s 60' times are nifty as well...in this vid you can see the front end rise and the rear squat off the line...

the guy driving the impalla was worth it all...total sleeper...he just thought we had a 3100...i think he was the only one at UMM3 that didnt know we were the twin engine car....it sure suprized him after the race when we showed him the front engine and he was like WTF?!?! then we told him we have a power adder in the trunk...i wish i took a picture of his face...priceless...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/442/0/02290DD0-992B-453F-B23D-9486F01242C7.htm

future plans are to have two turbocharged 3800's

Regards, James