Lumina auto shift knob question

WhiteMonteZZZ

Yep...but our cars stock (meaning 95-99 MCs) didn't get the silver button.

Say...anyone have one they wanna part with thats in good condition? (Mods feel free to now move this to classefieds if needbe) :lol:

The silver button matches my interior theme much better than my all black knob.

I had a camaro knob (top button) but w/the stock shifter, it sat up too tall.

I tried a snake-head (cobra-head) gp/bonneville knob, but it sat so high up that my hand would hit the top front of the center console going into park.

Next resort -- that knob! :lol:

I would just get a Cutty leather T-handle and paint the button silver, but that's only because I really dont like the sticky rubber coated ones.

I have a rubber Cutlass T handle like that you can have for the shipping, but it doesnt have a silver button. I can probobly grab you a Z34 one Friday or Saturday otherwise...

I would just get a Cutty leather T-handle and paint the button silver, but that's only because I really dont like the sticky rubber coated ones.

I have a rubber Cutlass T handle like that you can have for the shipping, but it doesnt have a silver button. I can probobly grab you a Z34 one Friday or Saturday otherwise...

How much for a Z34 one (provided it looks good)? Sent to 48084, Troy, MI. I'd paint a button but that'd wear off. The silver button (factory) would probably hold up better, IMHO.