Offered GTP what do you all think?

fargo_182

Yesterday my buddy bought a blazer with a 305 and insane goodies. He has a 92 GTP that he would sell me for liek $600 cdn.

Bodies in great shape, leather buckets, DIC etc., HUD does not work., needs a windshield which he has, ball joints which he has, and a new lock mechanism for the glove box. dohc runs great as far as I know, tranny shifts fine.

The ify part is it needs an alternator which isn't too bad to change, but the power steering rack leaks, I have a rack for it.

I have figured that even if I parted it I could get my money back so why not? I already have a Z34 and two Z24's but a GTP! they are just cool.

Should I get it?

One quick question, does the 94 front bumper bolt right up? the one with the smoother front and fog lights? I presume it blends the same witht he reast fo the gfx right?

I would buy it, worst case is that you part it....the 94+ front fascia has totally different lines then the earlier style...you could physically put it on, but unless you got the whole kit it would look like piss.

lol cbad your the best lol, I'm not a huge fan of the exhaust but its not a priority.

Yeah it has two of those mufflers, they were on his z34 too, that one has to be fixed because it sticks out further then the other one (pipe has to be cut). I'd rather not spend another 300 bucks for exhaust so they will be staying on...for now. I just did my lumina last year. Believe it or not it actually sounds good and does not rasp.

Have to run it by the moms tonight because, 3 cars, a 24 foot liberator, possibly a ninja, and a whole shit load of engine and tranny parts might be cuttin it close to the breaking point of me being killed.

EDIT hey fast bird you need cam covers? I'm pretty sure I have an extra set and know for a fact I have some on my other engine, let me know.

LOL I can't believe you had to ask. BUY THAT BITCH. If I came across a GTP for 600, you better believe I'd find a way to shit that cash... lol

I thought you said that you dispise the 3.4?