Proud new owner of a 1994 Cutlass Convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!

99vetteman

Well, I went this morning to see it. Talk about being pleased. No rust, body is in amazing shape! Interior is immaculate! Original exhaust, everything original! I take delivery of it next weekend! The 2 rear windows work fine, convertible top works great. And to my amazment, the 2 pieces of weatherstripping at the rear windows are both MINT!

Pics for your enjoyment!

46a6f4ab.jpg

548f902e.jpg

e319d270.jpg

b07fc75e.jpg

5c420570.jpg

fce69803.jpg

Jason

Identical to my dad's in every single way!!!! lol

We love ours...they run/look great...ours gets WAY more attention than the bright red 83 Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible we used to have!

That definitely looks good, it should be a good enough replacement, however, I guess I'm just a sucker to white/white/white, especially that leather :drool: so I'm still gonna say the white one better looking, mmmm, shiney white FTW! :)

Very very nice!! I love red, if you don't know already. :lol:

Guys- I know Jay a little, and beleive me he will make this thing look clean and shiney as NEW!!! ;)

Thanks guys, I cant wait to bring it home. It appears to me it needs nothing for certification either. Maybe tie rods, but thats common. I think next summer, a new top it is. and probably a paint job....

Jason

That definitely looks good, it should be a good enough replacement, however, I guess I'm just a sucker to white/white/white, especially that leather :drool: so I'm still gonna say the white one better looking, mmmm, shiney white FTW! :)

Yeah I hear ya. I have a nice white vette to take its place. But I could never replace the condition of the white convertible I once had. It was truly showroom shape!

Yeah I hear ya. I have a nice white vette to take its place. But I could enver replace the condition of the white convertible I once had. It was truly showroom shape!

Yes, indeed, I noticed, that interior was deliciously good looking. I would of had a hard time getting rid of it for a C5, but good find indeed, the engine bay definitely will require some work, the paint just looks like a good detail job is all it would take to be a nice looking ride and WAY shiney too :)

How many cars is that now? Looks good though, real good! Keep her in good shape.

1994 Cutlass Convertible

1999 Corvette Coupe

2005 Cobalt SS/SC

Unfortunately I am at my limit as I have no more space. If I did, you can be sure there would be more!

LOL

Jason

How many cars is that now? Looks good though, real good! Keep her in good shape.

1994 Cutlass Convertible

1999 Corvette Coupe

2005 Cobalt SS/SC

Unfortunately I am at my limit as I have no more space. If I did, you can be sure there would be more!

LOL

Jason

And 3 amazing looking cars they are. I remember your posted pics of the Cobalt. I would crap if you got more cars. If you had more room, what else would you like to buy?

1994 Cutlass Convertible

1999 Corvette Coupe

2005 Cobalt SS/SC

LOL

Jason

Yeah, don't ya hate when you are out of room, we are at 6 and want more :shock:

But yeah, what other cars would you like to get if you could?

1994 Cutlass Convertible

1999 Corvette Coupe

2005 Cobalt SS/SC

If I could fit more, I would get a 92' or 93' International fully loaded. I wouldn't mind a nice Z34 and a 1998 or above Camaro Z28!!

LOL

Jason

Yeah, don't ya hate when you are out of room, we are at 6 and want more :shock:

But yeah, what other cars would you like to get if you could?

Sharp Car, course I'm perjudice, I have the exact same car in every way.

Hope you love yours as much as I have mine, course I've owned mine twice!!!!

PS. a little known product will keep it looking show room sharp. Dry Wash. Though it's getting harder and harder to find it at times. When I first bought mine back in 97, after a couple of months, noticed it was not as shiny as it was when I bought it, even though she got bathed ever week, went back and asked what the dearlship used. Have used Dry Wash every since.

Enjoy your new baby!!

that's a very good looking car....I probably would have held out for a '95 though....

A 95 would have been great, but the condition of this vehicle and its price was amazing. I could not pass it up. I doubt I could find a good used 95 in the shape this vehicle is in....

Jason