HVAC Bulbs

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

i took apart my hvac control unit and one of the little bulbs is burnt out, its about the size of your thumbnail. I need a new one, its got a screw type base that is black. Do you know where I can get a replacement?

570 posts and you don't know where to get a bulb?

Ok, find me some red - tint mini 24 model bulbs then... try me, let me know how far you get.

- RedFox340

Guest RedCutlassSL

u know, as a newbie and your first post, that isn't exactly the ideal post to leave for someone that has been here much longer than you and has much more status than you.

BTW, funny guy, its not a very common bulb. in fact, the olds dealer had to order one as they don't carry them in stock. so for a day or 2, i'm driving with my dash an hvac controls apart

Guest RedCutlassSL

well, i got the bulb i needed, but it turns out one of the old bulbs burnt out when i went to reinstall it. So now I have to reorder another one, another $6.33 , and once again I get to drive around with my ghetto dash.

i guess that'll teach me to open my big mouth! it was meant to be more funny than serious.

It helps to use icons... :D then it makes more sense... :think:

- RedFox340

yea if i say dustin is a big redneck ass-licker i can just use this: :lol: and he'll know im joking..........i hope :shock: :lol: ok im done whoring so continue on