I think I have finally found "the one"...

99vetteman

As some of you guys know, I have been on the hunt for a decent w-body for quite some time now. Having gone to go look at countless vehicles to be dissappointed every time, I kinda gave up.

Last sunday I stumbled across a 1994 Cutlass Vert' online

165,000 kms

Red with black top and graphite interior.

Owner claims the vehicle has been oil sprayed yearly and the interior is MINT. Top works and is in good shape etc etc.

He is asking 3500 bucks canadian. If the car is even half decent for that price, I am all over it! Going to see it on Saturday deposit in hand!

Not sure if it has a HUD or not, would be sweet if it did!

Nothing will ever compare to my 95' Triple White though... Never should have sold that one!

But no worries, it wont be long before I have it looking like my 95 did below!!!!!!!!!

:D

100_0102.jpg

100_0101.jpg

100_0106.jpg

100_0118.jpg

Jason

does the one that you are looking at have the LQ1?

Yeah, sorry I did not include that. it has the 3.4 DOHC, same as my 95' vert did.

He did mention it had Dual Power seats which is nice....

Jason, Jason, Jason... Why did you ever sell that one? Hurry up and get some pics of this red one! :willynilly:

But hey, I sold it for the car below! It was a good tradeoff! I just miss it!!!!

I wont be going until Saturday morning to see it. I want to go in the daylight, Since both I and the seller work, by the time I get there, it will be dark.....

7eb5eee5.jpg

How much did you sell your white car for again? Ever think about just asking the owner if you can buy it back?

It sold for $12,500 canadian. I know that much. But I do not know who the current owner is. I suppose I could find out if I went back to the dealer and asked. But for 3500 bucks, if this car is in half decent shape, im taking it.

Well tomorrow is the day! I will take alot of pictures and post the good, the bad and the ugly! Keeping my fingers crossed it will be a keeper! I talked to the guy, he confirms the interior is mint, the boot is mint, and the exterior has the normal wear and tear of a 12 year old car. Looks like a paint job to make it immaculate is in order for the summer....

Jason