Is a 95-99 monte A-Pillar the same as a '95-97 Cutlass?

terryk2003

ok, i'm wondering if anyone knows if the a-pillar on a '95-99 monte carlo is the same as the cutlass?...i found a crappy pic and it looks similar from the angle, but i'm not quite sure...

monte.jpg

i basically wanna know, cause if it'll work i wanna get the pillar pod for my cutlass for when i do my engine swap...any help would be greatly appriciated...thanks

well, the way u said it, it sounds like thats just a guess...i'm looking for more then a guess...i want facts to prove it will or wont...it REALLY looks similar...i don't have any pics of the pillar of my cutlass though...i'm looking... :bash:

older ones HELL NO they ain't even close.

newer ones I have no idea :oops:

'95-97 Cutlass?
I know i have never been inside a 95-97 cutlass supreme so thats why i said i have no idea if they match......

and i am looking for 95-97 cutlass supremes to find out :?

ok...i emailed LOTEK and they said they don't "THINK" it will fit...and they don't have any other pics of it so i can get a better view of how its mounted....i still think it looks similar... :? ...anyone have a monte carlo a-pillar trim piece laying around that i could borrow to test?... :lol:

ohhh...ur talking about the pillar itself...i was talking about the shape of the pillar trim on the inside...now i understand...i realize from the outside the monte pillar is more curved, but the trim piece on the inside looks identical IMO...