RSM Racing

stevenjoseph82

Hey, I've been checking out http://www.rsmracing.com lately and I noticed they probably make more parts for the early w-bodies than anybody I've seen. Maybe I haven't seen too many places out there yet, but that's what I've noticed so far. My question is has anyone ordered from them or gone to their store/shop? I emailed them about the lowering kit for the 88-93 GP's, and they replied pretty quickly so I thought that was a plus. If anyone has and has any info on or uses their products quality and whatnot, I'd appreciate it.

Well, there's not a strong positive atitude towards RSM on this board... one reason is for poor "bang for the buck" factor. There are better alternatives for cheaper, more responsive parts.

If you're looking to lower your vehicle, take a look at Fast Forward Performance <http://www.fastfwdperformance.com> and they can create a full rear coil-over suspension for you. There's others sites, just because one site has alot, doesn't mean they're the best. That's my $0.03... yes.. three cents...

- RedFox340

RSM charged me 29 bucks to ship bushings. 31 bucks more for border tax. BUSHINGS! 260 bucks for 8 bushings. Yeah, real nice. Their instructions to lower the rear is nothing new and the front springs can be had for 80 bucks or so. the fastfwdperformance real coil overs would be much better than RSMs instructions.