Has anyone one else had this problem with these starters

JS91Z34

About four to five months ago, I noticed that my starter started turning over real slow(barely fast enough to start the engine). Well I ignored it, oops! It started turn progressively slower everyday. Well today the car didn't want to start after it was driven and got warmed up. Acted just like a dying battery. well that sparked me into finally changing it. On my way to my work to change the starter I noticed the A/C compressor wasn't cycling like it should, by this time I'm thinking WTF is going on with this car. I thought the car was falling apart faster than I could fix it. I put it up on a hoist and checked the A/C compressor to find out why it wasn't cycling(I was so pissed about the A/C, I forgot about the starter). It turns out the plug was bad. I fixed that and went to the starter. I started to take the bolts out for the starter and thats when I stopped and looked at it. I asked a co-worker for a second opinion. He noticed the same thing, the starter looked bent. I eyed that starter for about a minute, then I grabbed the starter. The damn thing fell apart!!!! Thats when it dawned on me, my 92' GP did the same damn thing. The two long screws holding the starter together backed themselves out. Both of these starters were new(less than a year old). I just want to know if anyone else has had that happen to them if they can recall? It wouldn't be to bad of an Idea to check those if your going to be underneath it anytime soon. Just an Idea! :P :P :P

One of the starters was purchased from Auto-zone(go figure!). The other came with the new motor and trans when I got the the car. So I really don't know where this recent one came from, I just know it was delivered with the crate motor. :) :)