Just Like You Said, Another 3.4 Will Come Along!

chadz34

They put the Z that high?!?! Holy crap. I never thought these W cars were much of anything to put insurance on.

Yeah they want alot from me to insure it. It was almost 6 grand a year. Which is like 400 a month. But, for this 96' Lumina its gonna be 270 a month, which is only 20 dollars a month more than my Cavalier.

There is no way in hell i would pay $400 a month to insure a lumina.

That is why it isn't insured, but If I could afford it, it would be. But 400 isn't affordable for me.

You're 17, right? I would imagine you're listed through your parents insurance policy anyways? There's no way in hell a Z34 is 6 grand(canadian or U.S.)

Let me put that in perspective for you...I got a quote on a late model Corvette shits and giggles.

I'm 21 w/ one speeding ticket(happened four years ago, so it depends on what insurance you go with if that will even show up now).

A 2005 model Corvette for me would be insured w/ full coverage for $4,200 a year. As far as accident coverage and all that goes, I selected more than you typically need to purchase just to see how high of a rate I would get.

If your on your parents policy and covered where you can drive ANY vehicle in your family's possession, have your mom or dad list the Z34 with one of them as the "primary driver." They're older than you and will receive a much better rate, then you can pay their rate for your car and drive it all you want with no issues(unless your parents won't list you on their policy).

They put the Z that high?!?! Holy crap. I never thought these W cars were much of anything to put insurance on.

Yeah they want alot from me to insure it. It was almost 6 grand a year. Which is like 400 a month. But, for this 96' Lumina its gonna be 270 a month, which is only 20 dollars a month more than my Cavalier.

There is no way in hell i would pay $400 a month to insure a lumina.

hell i woulden't pay $400 a month to insure any car i'd ever own.

If your on your parents policy and covered where you can drive ANY vehicle in your family's possession, have your mom or dad list the Z34 with one of them as the "primary driver." They're older than you and will receive a much better rate, then you can pay their rate for your car and drive it all you want with no issues(unless your parents won't list you on their policy).

That's a very good idea. I would definately talk to your parents about that Chad.

I pay a lot for insurance, but it's because I was a moron when I started college. I swear to god my cutlass loves to go 80 all the time on the highway. lol

I pay $1100 for full coverage on my cutlass every 6 months. My insurance should be $350 lower if it weren't for 2 violations on my record. One of which I got 1 point on my license for (judge reduced from 2).

If I don't get anymore tickets, I'll have both of them ignored from my insurance premiums by this time next year.

Another reason why my insurance is higher is because of the fucking stupid PA tort laws. I have stacked coverage so that there is less limitation on how much I can sue for if I am injured by someone else's negligence.