I WANT!

J

Fuck yeah!!!!! But honestly, that too much money for me right now. Maybe if my Pioneer shit the bed, Id put that money towards that, but for me, my Pioneer is really all I need

Looks like a nice HU in features, but that big plasticky looking knob makes it look cheap.

I'm also disappointed it doesn't read DVD's. My next HU will need to be able to read a DVD full of MP3's.

Better yet would be one with a laptop hard drive in it and WiFi so you can copy new tunes to your car stereo from inside the house.

Looks like a nice HU in features, but that big plasticky looking knob makes it look cheap.

I'm also disappointed it doesn't read DVD's. My next HU will need to be able to read a DVD full of MP3's.

Better yet would be one with a laptop hard drive in it and WiFi so you can copy new tunes to your car stereo from inside the house.

:werd:

and

:werd:

I'd like it to read just DVD audio even....many new cars have 5.1 systems or better built into them....I can say I've seen minimum pre recroded media available for those units....hopefully it'll come soon though.

My dad's Volvo has a 5.1 system of sorts in it....center speaker in the middle of the dash...though it serves no point really since it mimices (sp?) 2 channel audio to create the "third" channel...the rear speakers just add fill when you have it in that mode, so basically you need to be in the front to appreciate it.