Free work at Tires Plus

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

Today, I bought some detailing and cleaning supplies, and a fuel filter from Autozone. I was like, I'll replace the fuel filter first, then use the other stuff I bought to clean my car. So I relieved the pressure and disconnected the rubber hose run into the filter. The medal fitting wouldn't budge. My Dad and I tried removing it w/o success. So I gave up and cleaned my car. After I was finished, I went to Tires Plus to ask them to give me a deal on 2 Daytona ZR tires and if they could just loosen that bolt. THEY REPLACED IT FOR FREE!!!! Sorry for making this long. Also, what else should I do to improve my cars performance now. This is what I want to do, flush the coolant, get those 2 tires, replace the plugs and wires, and get dual exhaust. My air filter was replaced last summer, its FRAM blah, and the fuel filter obviously. What is the cheapest thing I should do next that will make a difference?

I can understand why they replaced it.. only takes a couple of minutes to do. You think their gonna let you drive around with a loose bolt on your fuel filter? Especially when it could leak and cause a fire. :)