Does anyone have modified Foglights?

AWeb80

I just did the silverstar conversion, but now my headlights are nice and white, but the fogs are piss yellow. Is there an upgraded bulb I get get. the guys on Clubgp said our housings would melt if silverstars were put in there.....

or do I have to look for new housings?

It was mentioned on clubgp to measure the new GTO's fog housings and see if they will fit our cars....i'll check it out.

When I purchased my Cutlass, one of the fogs was broke, so I was stupid and paid for an oem and replaced it.

A few years later noticed that both were now broke, so I bought a set of the Blazertech lights, made some custom brackets and wired them in nice.

About a year after that noticed that the new BTs were broke as well :?

I give up on foglights.

I've been running Blazertechs in my Cutlass for a couple of years now with no problems. Except for oncoming drivers flashing me that they are too bright sometimes and I have them tilted downwards.

my foglight housings melted in my 95 gtp a couple years ago when I put 100w bulbs in there. I wouldnt do it...its not bs. Plastic housings dont hold up that well..

But silverstars aren't 100 watt. :roll:

fastpacedGTP on clubgp posted this....

adam, venture out of the 88-96 section for once, lol.

the grand prixs used the SAME EXACT fogs from 1994-2003.

anything that works on a '97-'03 works on your car.

Pilot Cyber White Fogs.

PL-203W

PL-602W

those are the two part numbers for the same exact fogs, but in different packaging. You can find them @ Autozones and Wal-Marts across the country for about $40 or less. they are frickin' amazing, I ran them on my '98 GTP and the '94 GP.

Well, i stopped by oreilly's and asked a friend that works there and he said the Silverstar 880 ST's are direct replacements to out stock halogens....

i'll try'm and see.