Seat Interchange ?

jmblimo

Do all like-year w-body's seats interchange? Does anyone know what years will interchange with a '95? I'm looking for a little more comfort than the Olds Cutty seats.

GP seats look the best - any comments?

Edit: I'm sure newer cars will have much better condition seats with more features like seat heat. I want to go as new as possible. Will newer w-body seats fit my '95, like 2002 GP? If not, what year did the floor bolt arrangement change?

Depends what you want as far as support. The AQ9 (GP seats I believe)...are fuckin' awesome with the different power and such, you can move the seat so many ifferent ways.

Leather Regal seats you may like it you like a cushy seat with minimal side bolsters, etc. And yes the GP seats will intercahnge into your '95 - PM C-BAD...he has swapped seats into his '95 GP.....they all are the same mounting points though.

Yes I have AQ9 seats from my old 88 Grand Prix in my 95. They fit no problem, the only thing is they don't seem to go back far enough (for driver anyways). :shrug: With the seat back ALL the way it's just enough room for me (I'm 5'9).