dash lights

Mr.ChevZ34

Hey guys,

I've got a problem cuz i have no dash lights or centre console for that matter. I checked all fuses but am gunna check out the flasher fuses cuz apparently that may be why.Ideas?

dash lights? as in the backlighting that goes with the parking lights????

They use a seperate 5 amp fuse, I burned mine out while installing my HUD, and the fuse actuallly tested good on a continuity test, but turned out to be bad. try another fuse, and if that's not it, did it happen due to a radio install as suggested above???

• 3 weeks later...

No, my dimmer switch hasn't been played with and i have checked my fuse and it appears to be okay. The car had a stereo swap but nothing was in it when i got it. There are 3 wires by my steering shaft that are clipped. There is a thicker red one that has power and is attached to my light panel ( parking and regular lights ), a green wire that is kinda thin and im not sure if it has power, and a black ground that is grounded by the steering shaft itself but leads to nothing....its just attached to space. Im wondering if this is my problem and also if anybody knows what this may be. :confused: