91 Lumina CLimate Control Box Lights?

95oldsVan

Are there bulbs in the climate control unit that can be replaced before I take it apart?I cant see my heater or a/c settings at night time since the lights dimmed out.Weird thing is,once in a while it lights back up and I can see all the buttons and etc.

Its stays out most of the time.I already changed all the bulbs inside where I could some time back for the interior to keep it lit at night.

So whats the scoop with these units?

Thanks

:)

might be easier to just replace it. But you could convievably open it up and replace them, even if they are soldered in place.

A good tip, I always dim down my interior lights, and that increases bulb life.

might be easier to just replace it. But you could convievably open it up and replace them, even if they are soldered in place.

A good tip, I always dim down my interior lights, and that increases bulb life.

Are you saying its all soldered in there?Havent seen the inside so was just wondering.Maybe theres a crack in the solder somewhere that causes it to do this...sometimes banging on the dash makes it light back up.

:)

i pried one of mine apart at one point, yes all the lightbuls are soldered inplace, sooner or later im gona either find out if one of my spares has all good bulbs or repair one of mine.