Aluminum Gas Door

94GranSport

Has anyone seen w-bodies with the new aluminum gas doors that a lot of SUV's and trucks are getting put on them. Or does anyone know where I could pick one up and how hard the installation would be. Let me know.

Looks ugly on anything, why anyone would want to accentuate a fuel door is beyond my comprehension. If anything, I try to make them blend in and less noticeable. Then again, I guess it's like women using makeup to dark a hideous mole above their upper lip... I don't understand that either.

Anyway, I bet you could get one off a SUV or truck and modify it to fit. If you're going for that Mad Max industrial machinery look, it wouldn't have to be a perfect fit anyway. I see people ruining nice Silverado SS trucks with those all the time and just don't get it. :shrug:

I like them on certain cars....but I wouldn't put a w-body on that list....

The combination of your avatar and your sig pic are just too funny! LMAO!! :lol:

I like them on certain cars....but I wouldn't put a w-body on that list....

Agree with you. The Dodge Ram 1500's with them don't look too bad. A w-body with one would be hideous.