Starting race team.

wyomingste

Looking for members of this site to join. It will be limited to strictly w-bodys any type and motor. Must be located within a few hours of Cheyenne Wy and willing to drive to Bandimere speedway from time to time ( Sep/15/2006 Aug/25/2006 Jul/21/2006 Jun/23/2006 Jun/02/2006 May/12/2006 ) for club night races.

Thank you for your interest.

Eric

Hey Eric you should look into joining the RMCGP (Rocky Mountain Club Grand Prix). Most of us are based out of denver, have a few in Laramie and me in Gillette. The club goes to bandimere often (I havent got a chance yet since the distance) and we do a few dyno meets through out the year. Click the link in my sig to go to our site.

Guest TurboSedan
Most of us are based out of denver, have a few in Laramie and me in Gillette.

i'll be a RMCGP member one of these days.

i would be real lucky to make it down to Bandimere even once a year. i would much rather hit a dyno session than a track ecspecially if i'm going all the way to Denver. if we were closer to sea level i might be more willing but until then i'd rather kill unsuspecting Mustang GTs and riced out Integras on the street. if i go to a track i'll probably just stick with Douglas Speedway since it's only 1.5hrs away.

going to the dyno in Denver and getting a printed out dyno graph that reads 227whp/325wtq is great.....going to a track in Denver @ 5000ft and getting a timeslip that reads 15.5@92mph or whatever isn't so great.

Join up already Josh it's only $20 lol!

Ya I'll probably have to stick to douglas this year too (if my work schedule goes with theirs which I don't think it does anymore). And usually the RMCGP guys run on wednesday which is the worst day of the week for me. Either ending the work week or starting it back up on thrusday. Poop!

Join up already Josh it's only $20 lol!

It costs money to join your local GP club???

No but to get Gold status it does. We get alot of webspace to use, we purchase club tools (pullers, etc) for everyone's use, order trophies for dyno and drag compitions, get club stickers, etc... Very fair IMO.