I

Invasion1

I had issues with mine, even with a restrictor. Now I do push upto 75-80 psi at high rpm. I went the other route. I removed the AN-4 supply line and swapped too an AN -3 and it all went away.

When im driving you can't see the smoke but you can sometimes smell it and then when you come to a stop and visually look at the tail pipes there covered in soot and really black, as well as the rear bumper and trunk lid.

-Hit the gas to continue driving and visual puff of smoke appears and is quite a heavy amount.

Umm, from what you are describing, its running way rich, not burning oil.

Going off of a Narrowband O2 sensor or Wideband though?...I wouldn't take it to the bank on accuracy if its Narrowband:P

But yes, that is weird then, black smock, so the tips are the tips OILY or just sooty *? if thats a word? haha

I appreciate the help Brian and it was my bad not mentioning the blue smoke :oops:

i got some work to do on this issue on the weekend....somemore troubleshooting

thanks again

Dave

Hey no problem, your issues are minor compared to our TGP...

Good luck with it, and make sure to keep informed on the situation....

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno which one you would go to, but I posted this on both forums...

From what I remember, we used the SS lines all the way to the turbo. I know the stainless line is right on the turbo, and I'm pretty sure its connected right to the pickup. As we have lots of custom welding and stuff like that on it, you will find its a lot nicer and much less chances of problems that way. I have had 0 oiling problems since the engine was put it.