Anyone wanna see my old car??? Found the pics!

dkorinko

Go to the search option and under author type dkorinko and leave everything else blank. And then on page 4 of 7 go down all the way to the bottom and about 4 from the top you will see the subject of pics of dkorinkos TGP with tt supra intercooler setup blah blah blah. Check it out! Mines the red one :)

Or heres the link lol

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7279&highlight=

I'm surprised those pics work on my old starblvd account, that site is messed up(can't get the main page with all my old pics to load).

Who has your car now or what has become of it Dane? I seem to remember you selling it to someone you knew and then it had engine problems?

Alright guys....this is a hard story to tell cuz it really breaks my heart but here it is.... My car was originally owned by a gentelmen named Mike Gardner, he bought it brand new in New Jersey and used the car as a daily driver, many years later moved to Arizona which is where most of the work was done to the car, Ported/ Polished heads, J/E Pistons, Lunati Camshaft, New motor, New turbo, New 2.5" exhaust, 160 degree thermo, top gun chip, and most likely much much more lol, the car went 13.9 in phoenix on only 12 lbs. of boost. The car then was shortly sold to Steve Pool, a guy here in Tucson. He drove the car exactly the way it was, oh and i forgot, mike also had the car repainted at a Pontiac dealer and had all the badges removed except for the front pontiac symbol. Steve only had the car for about six months and then sold it to a good friend of mine, Mike. I went to school with mike and drove the car extremely hard, had the boost around 18 PSI and was doing neutral drops on a daily basis. Soon after i bought the car from mike for 2500. The only things I did to the car is, new computer, new speed sensor, added an a/f gauge, ran a straight pipe off in front of the rear tire, added a intercooler from a tt supra, mounted behind the black mesh grill. And also increased the intercooler piping to 2.5". I constantly ran 100 octane in the car and keep boost between 15-18 psi. Oh, and i added a RFL BOV. A few months before i sold the car i had a new tranny put in, as it was slipping badly from the neutral drops mike had done. Sadly enough, mike passed away when he was 16 while sleeping. I then obviously became very attached to the car, I was having trouble in school so my parents forced me to leave it in their garage. Only a few weeks passed before they decided to sell it and keep the money. I begged for them not to and they still did, and kept all the money. Gave me squat! They sold the car to a friend of mine, who didnt have the car for more then about a month, decided to run 87 octane it, and crank the boost to around 22 psi. That didnt last long, the car pretty much blew up, and was towed away from his house days later. To say the least he is not my friend anymore and to to this day I have no clue as to where the car is. Hows that for a story???? :(

wow, and you still talk to your parents?

Funny you mention that, because my dad being the one that really sold it, I dont talk to him that often. Not just because of the whole car thing, there are other reasons as well but that does have a lot to do with it. Its odd to say it but that car changed my life in a lot of ways....