Lookin For a GT Sedan

1BadPrix

I am looking for a GT Sedan. It needs to be pretty nice. I think i am going to sell my Red Gtp to buy a GT Sedan. Anyone know of any good ones. I saw a nice white one on autotrader but its like 600 miles away and i dont know if it will be there once i sell my GTP.

Will

could have done without the lightbar, but still a great car.

that is one of the main reasons that I am looking for a cutty primarily over the GP, because I would have to do something about the light bar....whether taking out the bulbs and painting to match the body or whatever it woud be....but something would have to get done, I couldnt' drive one with the light bar for very long without getting irritated....

Guest Anonymous

every time i was in my car i felt like my neighbor, Milky Meisels, who is a jewish dentist and tools around in a base mercury sable with the light bar. It was very degrading, at least my b4u looks like its got balls.

94-96 GT's are pretty uncommon as far as i know, the only one i've ever seen was mine.

yeah, I am not sure of the exact number, but they are few and far between in here in MI where it seems like every rarer w-body is plentiful ....

Guest Anonymous

when i bought mine a few years ago the guy had told me that they were uncommon, not "rare" persay, but hard to find. I wish i could have kept that car too, i had big plans for it... a total overhaul that involved a miniqaud BYP fascia, 97+ GT emblems, new paint, new rims, leather seats...

94-96 GT's are pretty uncommon as far as i know, the only one i've ever seen was mine.

I see a few from time to time, most look like they've had a hard life. The last one I saw was sitting on one of those crummy little car lots, it actually looked to be in pretty good shape aesthetically.

I had a 94 GT Sedan. It was really a base GT. It barely was better on the inside than my SE Sedan. It was Green/Tan. I think i may have found a white GT. Have to sell this GTP first.

William

Guest Anonymous
Everyone hating on the lightbar. :cry:

There is no way the lightbar could EVER look good no matter what you do to it. And the ones that get painted just look even worse.

I see a few from time to time, most look like they've had a hard life. The last one I saw was sitting on one of those crummy little car lots, it actually looked to be in pretty good shape aesthetically.

Yeah, I finally saw one around here a few months ago. It was a white '95 with 110k for sale for $3000. Thing is, it wasn't worth it: lot of Wal-Mart touch up paint, dents, and rust on the bottom. But goddamn, would it have been nice to have a sedan version of my GTP (after a B4U transplant, of course).

As much as people around here don't value 1st gen Grand Prix coupes, the sedans are treated even worse. No one cares WHAT'S under the hood, it's just a beater Grand Prix to them.

I have only seen 3 GT's on the road and one of them was mine. There is a lady at this bank not far from me that has a fully loaded white one. It is nice and only has like 52K miles on it.

William