Saw this at school the other day

jdcutty

Guest TurboSedan

i would agree; i think my Cutlass looked great with the 16x8 GP crosslace wheels, but with the STE wheels it has now....barf....ecspecially since they are white! the only car the STE wheels can look good on is another GP because STE wheels scream Pontiac. 5-spoke and crosslace design wheels are a different story IMO because their design is rather generic (i mean that in a good way of course).

oh well, the tires on my STE wheels are practically new all-seasons and that's all i'm worried about right now with the roads being so slick. the tires on my 16x8 crosslace wheels were shot and i have better things to pay for at this point. i should post a current pic of my Cutlass...you guys would laugh :lol:

whats so wrong about a buick having a gmc logo on it? after all, it is built by General Motors Corporation

Whats wrong with having a sign tattooed on the small of your back with an arror pointing down saying "this way in"

Same difference, It's gay dude!

euro.jpg

I saw that the other day... if you can't see what's wrong with the picture, you've not been around here long enough.

holy shit

i just saw a GP with lumina rims as well the other day

lol