Saw this at school the other day

jdcutty

Replacing a buick logo with GMC....troubled person to say the least... :shock:

It shoulda never had a buick logo right there cause of the hood ornament. I guess they really like GMC or something.

And, I have seen a cutlass with cutlass sawblades on the back and lumina wheels on the front. :bash:

That's horrible. :lol: I once contemplated putting a F150 badge on my Festiva just for shits and giggles, because both are POS's :lol: Plus, the emblems were free, and I didn't give a crap about the Festiva. But I gave the car away before I did it.

I find alot of Cutlass's with Lumina wheels, and the Old vans like the Lumina vans and Olds vans with the pontiac wheels or vice versa

that wasn't quite clear... the lumina vans did have the same rims as the car as an option.

I find alot of Cutlass's with Lumina wheels, and the Old vans like the Lumina vans and Olds vans with the pontiac wheels or vice versa

that wasn't quite clear... the lumina vans did have the same rims as the car as an option.

I just ment those vans in general has swapped wheels from eachother, like ud see a Transport with lumina wheels, or a Lumina APV with Sillouett wheels or Sillouetts with like Lumina wheels shit like that

Hey, you guys do have to admit though. Some of the changes are for the better in the long run, cause the stock stuff just looked horrendus to begin with. ... cough, like my car, cough :roll: